Saturday, October 13, 2012

DLU SKATES AGAIN!

ahhhh, HEAVEN!!!! its been a SHITTY SHITTY (so sorry for the potty mouth but i dont think i have any kid followers and sometimes my inner sailor needs to be released!!) SHITTY week!

(well, except for work, i LOVE my job and its a physically calming place to be - people for one, B) creativity and lastly, giggley (and sometimes not so giggly) babies/toddlers)

annnyyyhoooo, tonight was nice, just myself and DLU drving to Orillia for her game ... she with her headsets on ignoring me and me listening to MY radio station ... she played a GREAT game. i REALLY REALLY REALLY needed to watch her do something with passion ... i wish i had video'd it (to play back for myself) all those times she whines about life...

(THE WHINING WILL START TOMORROW)

ahhhhhhh..ooohhhhmmmmmmm......

No comments: