Wednesday, October 10, 2012

bullying and friends

so this week has been a tough one for me ... i will not bore you with the details but i have been (more than) witness to some pretty active bullying ...

those of you who know me, know that i think this is an applicable term for some situations but that i feel, overall, this is a term that is often overused. so for me to use is a SERIOUS accusation... very

anyway, i will not go into gory details but let me say this ... bullying starts in the home and i have seen this first hand over the past few months ... i am not saying that ALL bullying starts in the home but there is a pretty good chance that the apple doesnt fall far from the tree ...

my other observation is that if someone is GETTING pushed around, bullyied, if you will, and you do NOTHING, you are as good as the bully... in fact, in my opinion, you are worse.

i am sick and tired of watching people, kids and adults alike, getting pushed around by people who think the need to get a leg up! grow a backbone, take a stand, be a FRIEND... i cannot belive the lack of support - people are all "lets put a stop to bullying" but then when its IN THEIR FACE they are all "ohh, i dont want to get involved, this doesnt concern me" FUCK YOU it doesnt concern you ... wait til its your kid or you or your neice or your spouse ...

does it concern you THEN????

No comments: